All you need to know about child support in Arkansas

Hola! Arkansas provides you with all the necessary information about child support. It’s important to be well inform to provide a better life for your child.

What is the Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE)?

The Arkansas Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) is part of the Arkansas

Department of Finance and Administration Division of Revenue, and works in partnership with the Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement and other state child support agencies to provide services to families needing help establishing and collecting child support for their children.
Who can get help from the Arkansas Office of Child Support Enforcement?
Any parent or person with custody of a child who needs help to establish, paternity, a child support or medical support order, or to collect support payments can receive child support services. Relatives or other caretakers who have physical custody of a child may also receive help.  There are no income eligibility or citizenship requirements.

Child SupportDoes anyone in the office speak Spanish?
Although we may have a Spanish-speaking employee in some of our offices, we do not currently have employees in all offices dedicated to help with interpretation. However, we can have an interpreter available by phone quickly to assist us.
How does the application process work?
The person who has custody of the children may obtain a Request for Services booklet from the closest child support office. The booklet provides information about the services available from OCSE and fees that may be associated with those services.

In order to apply for services, read and follow the instructions in the booklet for submitting your application.

hola-535-child-support-2You can find this booklet and more information about child support online at, or by calling 1-877-731-3071.

Comments: 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *